Visual JS is a Web-Based RAD IDE with file manager for building zero-footprint RIA that is based on a top innovative Open Source multipurpose AJAX frameworks jsLINB. Visual JS itself is developed by the Visual JS.
1. Enables Single-Page Interfaces, allows creation of zero-footprint applications with rich user-interface;
2. Allows development of complex GUI with AJAX using Drag 'n' Drop;
3. Provides most common widgets (dialog, treebar, menu and toolbar, treegrid, tabs and more);
4. Support Straight-Call and background-loading;
5. Support dynamic loading an extra file as a component of application;
6. Custom widgets easily with OOP UI framework;
7. Ajax data binding supported;
8. Support for multilingual interface: change localization strings on the fly;
9. Cross-browser, Supports modern browsers (IE6+, firefox1.5+, opera9+, safari3+);
Flash Video: http://linb.googlecode.com/files/video.html
Visual JS is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-07-11. The program can be installed on Windows.
Visual JS (version 1.0) has a file size of 442.48 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 288 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.